3 tablespoons apricot preserves
1 teaspoon fresh ginger paste (such as Gourmet Garden™)
½ teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
2 (8 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 teaspoon vegetable oil salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Step 1 Stir apricot preserves, ginger paste, and rosemary together in a small bowl. Microwave for about 20 seconds to make preserves easier to spread.
- Step 2 Pound chicken breasts to uniform thickness and pat dry with a paper towel. Rub with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3 Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray the basket with cooking spray and add chicken breasts in a single layer.
- Step 4 Air fry for 4 minutes. Flip and rotate the position of the chicken breasts. Brush with the apricot mixture. Return basket to the air fryer and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 8 to 12 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Step 5 Transfer chicken to a plate, cover loosely with aluminum foil, and let sit for 5 minutes. Cut chicken breasts into slices and serve.