PREP TIME: 10 minutes SERVINGS: 4
COOK TIME: 25 – 28 minutes COURSE: Main Dish
- 1 pound small new potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 pounds uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, sliced
- 2 ears corn, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tony chachere’s creole seasoning
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- crusty bread and hot sauce, for serving
- reynolds wrap® heavy duty foil
Heat a grill to about 375 degrees F.
Add potato pieces to a large pot of water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, just to jump-start the cooking process.
Arrange roughly 12×18-inch sheets of Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil on a clean work surface.
Divide the shrimp, slightly cooked potatoes, kielbasa and corn atop the four pieces of foil, piling in the center. Add one tablespoon of butter to each pile. Drizzle each with 1 tablespoon olive oil, sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle each generously with creole seasoning. Squeeze a lemon onto each pile, and add the lemon to the shrimp, potato and corn mixture. Sprinkle with black pepper.
Wrap each piece of foil into a tightly sealed pouch. Place on the grill. Cover. Allow to cook and steam for 15 to 18 minutes until the shrimp and potatoes are cooked through.
Serve by carefully unwrapping the foil and serving with slices of bread and hot sauce.