COOK TIME: 30 – 40 minutes SERVINGS: 6
COURSE: Main Dish
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup creamy caesar dressing
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 to 7 oz. each)
- 6 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- tomato relish:
- 3 small plum (roma) tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons creamy caesar dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. SHAKE flour in Reynolds® Oven Bag; place in 13×9-inch baking pan.
BRUSH both sides of chicken with dressing. Add chicken to bag in single layer, tucking thinner portions of each breast under so chicken is even thickness and leaving a little space between each. Sprinkle paprika and Parmesan cheese evenly over each breast.
CLOSE oven bag with nylon tie; cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
MIX ingredients for Tomato Relish in small bowl. To serve, spoon Tomato Relish over Caesar Chicken and top with chopped parsley.
BAKE 30 to 40 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 170°F. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Source : www.reynoldskitchens.com